This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented womenswear designer to joint fashion label KTZ.
We are looking for a senior designer that can build a commercial collection as well as being highly creative.
Experience in designing surface design is important i.e. print, embroidery etc as well as being strong graphically.
Reporting to the Head designer, the role involves:
- Designing 2 seasonal RTW ranges a year showing at LFW (Men's a Women's collections)
- Creating mood boards and collections, presenting these to the team.
- Researching for collections, mood boards, colour ways for prints.
- Creating commercial colour palettes and seasonal key stories.
- Buying textiles and manage prints.
- Developing commercial designs.
- Working with suppliers to source new fabrics and visit seasonal textile trade shows.
- Producing consistent and detailed design specs.
- Working to the critical path to ensure we get samples and production on time.
To succeed in this role as a senior designer you should
- Have a few year's experience working as a womenswear or menswear designer ideally with some background in garment construction.
- Be comfortable multitasking
- Be comfortable working under pressure and autonomously
- Have some experience dealing with Asian factories
- Be pro-efficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Please note that you will be required to relocate to our design HQ in Bali, Indonesia.